Friday, November 30, 2012

Pinspirations!


If you aren't already a Pintrest member, I give you fair warning that it's ever so slightly addictive! With that being said, I wanted to share my latest adventure; TreeSoup is now on Pintrest! Thus my blog title, 'pinspirations' ...see what I did there?

Like I mentioned previously, I love to look at things to inspire me as I am a very eyeball-oriented person. Sometimes, when I have odds and ends of different colored yarn and no idea what to do with them, I enlist the help of Pintrest to show me the way.

One of the boards I have created is an ode to one of my personal obsessions. I love yarn-themed decor; giant lace doily rugs, soft knit pillow and warm cabled throws. I love to incorporate my yarn and fiber love into my every day surroundings!


I also created a board each for knitting, crochet and fiber arts, as well as a crafts board for those who love yarn and/or fiber, but don't crochet or knit. Some the pics have tutorials linked to them as well, which is one of the best reasons to use Pintrest, in my opinion. Easiest way to keep track of all the sites where you find the patterns you put on your 'I-will make-this-someday' list!


So, this is just a small sample of the many things I've pinned to the boards, but I hope you'll head on over to Pintrest and check them out! I'm also working on a board of all the books I've done mini-reviews and reccommendations for (and also some that I haven't reviewed yet, too.)




No comments:

Post a Comment